Gato Content Management System
Gato is Texas State's web content management system and the official website tool for academic and administrative department websites. It enables users to easily create and manage sophisticated websites without having to know complex web technologies or programming languages.
- Available to: Faculty, Staff, Student Employees
- Where to use: Online
- Cost: Free
More About Gato Content Management System
As the size and complexity of websites increase, well delivered and managed content is essential to ensuring the process of updating, revising and redesigning does not become an obstacle to maintaining an up-to-date and relevant web site.
Reasons to use Gato:
- Ease the web maintenance effort, especially for non-technical web authors.
- Implement best practices and standards for web sites for look and feel, navigation, accessibility, accuracy and consistency.
- Provide actionable metrics for development and decision making.
- Communicate a Texas State identity and relationship.