Employee Separations

Employee Separation forms must be submitted when employees leave the university. Use these forms if an employee is transferring to or from another department or separates from the university. The appropriate separation form should be submitted as soon as the employee's last day of employment is determined. Only someone who holds the role in SAP called Department Head is allowed to submit Emergency Separation requests.

  • Available to: Faculty and Staff
  • Where to use: Online
  • Cost: Free